This would have to be our favourite salad of all time. It is so sweet and delicious and an absolute must try. We like to pair this with a good piece of protein like grilled chicken or fish, but it goes perfectly with anything, sometimes we even like to eat it with scrambled eggs.
Yum!!! Stay tuned for more healthy and nutritious recipes. Happy Eating babes!
- 100g Baby Spinach
- 1 Fresh Beetroot
- 1/4 Small Pumpkin
- 1 Bunch Asparagus
- 1 Handful Snow-peas
- 1 Diced Avocado
- 50g Feta Cheese Roughly Chopped
- 1/4 cup Pine Nuts
- 1/4 cup Slivered Almonds
- 2 tsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Honey
- Pinch of Cinnamon
- Salt and Pepper
1. Boil whole Beetroot until soft, remove from water and chop into small cubes.
2. Pre-heat oven to 180'C.
3. Chop Pumpkin and Asparagus into pieces and toss in bowl with Olive oil, honey, cinnamon and salt and pepper.
4. Line baking tray with baking paper and place pumpkin and asparagus mix on tray and bake for 20 mins until lightly browned and soft.
5. Toss pine nuts and slivered almonds in hot non stick fry pan until lightly browned, use a drop of olive oil if needed for fry pan that is not non stick.
6. Remove all ingredients from heat and cool down.
7. Toss all ingredients together and season to preferred taste and serve.