John Dory & Green Veggies
We absolutely love eating fish, our fave types of fish are John Dory, Baby Snapper, Wild Barramundi and Wild Sockeye Salmon. We prefer to eat smaller white fish, the big fish are more likely to have higher levels of mercury in them . We also don't like to have canned fish due to the heavy metals in the packaging. If we buy packaged fish for when we need something more convenient, we choose those packed in glass.
This recipe is one of our favourites, it is so quick and easy to make and so light and healthy.
1. Wash and trim baby spinach, snow peas and asparagus
2. Heat 1/4tsp organic butter in fry pan, add 1 crushed garlic clove and slightly brown
3. Add veggies to frypan and lightly sauté for a few minutes until wilted
4. In another pan, heat 1/4 tsp organic butter and pan fry fish fillet for approximately 10 mins (for thin fillet), until cooked through and remove from pan
5.Roughly chop green olives, mix with capers and season with salt and pepper
6. Serve veggies on plate, top with fish, garnish with olive and caper mix and add a squeeze of lemon juice over entire dish
F & D xx